Mmmmmkay. This is unrelated to English 1C. But maybe that class sparked a little flame-o-thought in my otherwise vapid mind thus I shall blog about it. Sorry if it's more colourful than is kosher for a school blawg.
Okay. Mass media.
Me thinks... it's BULLSHIT.
They're reliant on Neilsen's ratings just as much as The Hills and CSI. What they report is pure entertainment and sensationalized, biased 'reportings'. It's uninformative, pointless and serves no other purpose than to sedate your little minds from infinitely larger problems. It's censored and it's keeping you in your little mental box, which is probably what we should fear the most.
You wanna tango with me and tell me of how enlightened you are cause you keep up with CNN/Fox News/the Daily Show, I invite you to. But in all actuality, you're not informed worth shit. I'm going to do a research project and report my findings. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment